Homeowner’s Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

We have many types of protection for your dwelling to cover losses from incidents like fire, storms and vandalism. It also protects your possessions, provides liability coverage plus many other items. There is also coverage for liability and medical payments if someone were to get hurt on your property. You may also be eligible for a multi-policy discount when your home and auto are written with the same company.

Renters Insurance

Insurance is a form of homeowner's insurance. Renter's coverage can cover belongings for anyone and is an inexpensive way to cover these items. Do you have a college student? These students usually have coverage under their parents' homeowner insurance policy, but if a student moves into an apartment there is no coverage for 30 days. Another concern is there theft coverage? The student's belongings must be kept in the living quarters, so if a student has (for example) mechanic tools and left them at the school shop room and they were stolen, there would be no coverage if the student didn't have a renter's policy.

Condo Insurance

With a condominium you can enjoy the convenience of apartment living along with the tax benefits of owning a home. Though your Association may provide protection for property in areas of the building that you share with neighbors, you are responsible for your personal belongings and part of the interior structure. We can offer the right protection for you. (We need to see your condo contract to be sure we have the correct coverage for you.)

Mobile Home Insurance

There are very many unique aspects of mobile home living and we can offer you dependable insurance policies that are right for you. Your mobile home is your home and you want it protected. Mobile home policies can be similar to a homeowner policy.